Piston seals are designed to seal the pressurized hydraulic fluid against the atmosphere or between two pressurized spaces.
- Asymmetrical, single acting piston seal, designed with interference on the ID which provides a good static fit in the groove.
- Dynamic sealing lip shorter than static lip to avoid drag pressure.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect above a speed of 0.15 m/s.
- For lower speeds the dynamic lip should be redesigned (shorter, stiffer).
Reciprocating pistons in hydraulic cylinders, plungers.
Universal piston seal for small extrusion gaps and minor load impacts. Max. pressure 400 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s.