- Asymmetrical, single acting piston seal, designed with interference on the ID which provides a good static fit in the groov
- Dynamic sealing lip shorter than static lip to avoid drag pressure.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect above a speed of 0.15 m/s.
- For lower speeds the dynamic lip should be redesigned (shorter, stiffer).
- Activated back-up rings prevent and reduce gap extrusion.
Reciprocating pistons in hydraulic cylinders, plungers.
Universal piston seal for small extrusion gaps and minor load impacts. Max. pressure 700 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s.