- Asymmetrical, single acting piston seal, designed with interference on the ID which provides a good static fit in the groove.
- Dynamic sealing lip shorter than static lip to avoid drag pressure.
- Increased preload due to an additional O-Ring.
- Activated back-up ring prevents and reduces gap extrusion.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Excellent performance in all pressure ranges.
- Used for short, pulsating strokes.
- No reverse leakage when changing direction
- Recommended for positioning or holding under pressure.
Reciprocating pistons in hydraulic cylinders, plungers, push rods, fittings, etc. Switching or clamping functions
Max. pressure 700 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s.