- Asymmetrical, single acting piston seal for pneumatic applications, designed with interference on the ID which provides a good static fit in the groove.
- Special designed sealing lip to retain the lubrication film and prevent dry running.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip”, small break-away loads after long standstill.
Reciprocating pistons in pneumatic cylinders, suitable for dry and lubricated air. Universal piston seal for small extrusion gaps and minor load impacts.
Max. pressure 25 bar, max. speed 1 m/s.