- Asymmetrical, single acting piston seal, designed with interference of the O-Ring on the ID and slight interference of the PTFE glide ring on the OD.
- Excellent sealing performance in low and high speeds.
- Suitable for positioning functions.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect, good sliding properties.
- Low break-away load after long standstills.
- Excellent gap extrusion resistance due to the free space on the trailing side.
Reciprocating pistons in hydraulic cylinders, plungers. Dynamic seals in hydraulic systems.
Tandem arrangement possible.
Max. pressure 400 bar, max. speed 15 m/s.
Attention: PTFE glide rings needs calibration after installation!