- Asymmetrical, double acting piston seal, designed with interference of the O-Ring on the ID and slight interference of the glide ring on the OD.
- Glide ring in very wear resistant hard grade polyurethane (PU-D57).
- Excellent sealing performance in low and high speeds.
- Suitable for positioning and holding functions.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect.
- Low break-away load after long standstills.
- Good gap extrusion resistance.
Reciprocating pistons in hydraulic cylinders, plungers. Dynamic seals in hydraulic systems.
Max. pressure 250 bar, max. speed 1 m/s