Rotary seals are designed to seal the pressurized fluid against the atmosphere, preventing leakage and pollution of the environment or to transfer liquids and/or gases from a stationary part into or out of rotating machinery.
- The profile is designed with interference on the OD which provides a good static fit, preventing the entry of humidity and other contamination via the outside diameter.
- Additional dust lip for preventing the sealing lip of dirt.
- Tight seat in the housing and an additional retainer ring in hard plastic or Aluminum/Steel ensures that the seal is held in place.
- Tension spring for increasing the bonding force.
- Not suitable for high pressure from the trailing side.
Pumps, electric motors, swiveling cylinders, etc.
Max. pressure 0.5 bar, max. speed: PU/POM 5 m/s; NBR/POM 10m/s; FKM/PTFE 25m/s.
Press-in installation; separate installation of retainer ring and elastomer part possible.