V-Rings are designed to axially seal bearings against dirt, dust, water, etc. in rotating machinery. The V-Ring itself rotates with the shaft.
- Rotary seal, designed with interference on the ID which provides a good static fit on the shaft and ensures the seal rotates with the shaft. “VA” or “VR1” style.
- Axial dynamic sealing lip vertical to the r
- Small contact pressure of the sealing lip that enables also “dry running”.
- Low friction on the sealing lip – decreasing with the rotation speed as a result of the centrifugal force.
- Little abrasion and long lifetime.
- Insurance of sealing also at eccentric rods or rod misalignment.
- Pressure must be avoided.
Slow and fast rotating shafts.
Secondary sealing element for preventing the primary seal
Max. pressure 0 bar, max. speed 25 m/s.