- Asymmetrical, single acting rod seal, designed with interference on the OD which provides a good static fit in the groove.
- Dynamic sealing lip shorter than static lip to avoid drag pressure.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect above a speed of 0.15 m/s.
- For lower speeds the dynamic lip should be redesigned (shorter, stiffer).
Reciprocation rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers.
Universal rod seal for small extrusion gaps and minor load impacts.
Also used as secondary seal in combination with RS09 (PTFE + O-Ring energizer). Max. pressure 400 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s.