- Asymmetrical, single acting rod seal, designed with interference of the O-Ring on the OD and slight interference of the PTFE glide ring on the ID.
- Excellent sealing performance in low and high speeds.
- Suitable for positioning functions.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect, good sliding properties.
- Low break-away load after long standstills.
- Excellent gap extrusion resistance due to the free space on the trailing side.
Reciprocating rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers. Dynamic seals in hydraulic systems.
Max. pressure 400 bar, max. speed 10 m/s. Tandem arrangement possible.
Attention: PTFE glide rings needs calibration after installation!