- Symmetrical, double acting rod seal, designed with interference of the O-Ring on the OD and slight interference of the PTFE glide ring on the ID.
- Excellent sealing performance in low and high speeds.
- Suitable for positioning functions.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect, good sliding properties.
- Low break-away load after long standstills.
- Excellent gap extrusion resistance.
Reciprocating rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers. Dynamic seals in hydraulic systems.
Max. pressure 400 bar, max. speed 10 m/s.
Attention: PTFE glide rings needs calibration after installation!