- Symmetrical, single acting piston/rod seal, combined with pressure ring and support ring.
- By adjusting the number of packings friction and leakage characteristics can be influenced.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Excellent performance in high pressure conditions.
- Useable for short and long stroke lengths.
- High wear resistance.
Reciprocating pistons/rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers etc.
Used in heavy duty applications (presses) with return stroke by equipment weight. Max. pressure 500 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s.
Installation normally in open housings.
At closed housings the parts need to be split. In this case the seal must be done slightly larger (approx. 1% in diameter)