- Asymmetrical, single acting rod seal, designed with interference on the OD which provides a good static fit in the groove.
- Dynamic sealing lip shorter than static lip to avoid drag pressure.
- Secondary lip for stabilizing at large seal heights and reducing the residual oil film.
- Activated back-up ring prevents and reduces gap extrusion.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect above a speed of 0.15 m/s.
Reciprocation rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers. Mainly used in telescopic cylinders.
Max. pressure 700 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s.