- Asymmetrical, single acting rod seal, designed with no interference on the static sealing diameter.
- Preload effected through V-spring.
- Dynamic sealing lip shorter than static lip to avoid drag pressure.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Useable for short and long stroke lengths.
- Low friction in dry running or poor lubrication conditions.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect, small break away loads.
Reciprocating and swiveling rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers.
Chemical and pharmaceutical industry, aggressive fluids and high temp. Max. pressure 160 bar, max. speed 15 m/s.
Installation in open housing, snap-in installation possible in special designed housings.