- Especially designed for use with O-Rings.
- Improved form stability of the elastomer O-Ring.
- Bigger contact area of the O-Ring compared to BUR08 creates in less deformation.
- Normally cut at an angle for easy installation, but also available as non-split version.
- Low dynamic friction.
- Low break-away forces after long standstills.
- Activated back-up rings reduce gap extrusion and prevent twisting of the seal in the groove.
Dynamic and static applications in reciprocating pistons and rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers, etc.
Unfavorable tolerances and wide gap dimensions. Intensely pulsating pressures and pressure change.