- The profile is designed with one sharp lip for wiping off any dirt on the rod.
- The residual oil film is recovered.
- The wiper consists of a PTFE wiping part and an O-Ring as preload element, maintaining contact pressure on the rod.
- Due to the use of an O-Ring the wiper is able to compensate deflections of the rod.
- Good dry running properties.
- No “stick-slip”.
- Pressure on the trailing side should be avoided.
- For housings to ISO 6195 Type D.
Reciprocation rods in hydraulic cylinders, swiveling and coiling rods, plungers.
Snap-in installation for wipers bigger 25mm otherwise a partite groove is recommended. A large insertion chamber needs to be provided (angle 20-30°).